[amayausers.com] Re: Bellevue, WA: Need someone to help with a client

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 19:58:54 UT

This message was posted by YDCustom on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/10/118.html

Hi,

We are looking for someone who is willing to help us out with a small
embroidery job for a client in the Bellevue, WA area.  She is interested in
getting a monogram done that will precisely match something that we're doing
for.  Because of regulations in the corporation that we do customization for, I
can't take her fabric (from another vendor) and do the monogramming in house.
(I know it's a weird rule but I just have to follow 'em.) If you might be able
to help us out with this, please let me know and we can talk details.

Megan