[amayausers.com] Re: Beginners machine

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 00:45:05 UT

This message was posted by Linus on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/261.html#000004

Many thanks to the replies.  My cousin is a junior in high school and has quite
the talent for Japanese anime art.  She belongs to a few clubs and would like
to digitize her art and make / sew patches at various shows and other events.
If I understand her correctly, she is looking to have something small for now,
but help finacially when she goes off to college in a couple of years.  She is
at the beginning stages of her research, so I am trying to help her where I
can.  She has looked at a few other machines (Brother, Pfaff, Bernia, etc) and
to start, it may not be a bad idea to get one of those until she sees exactly
what she will need.  In either case, thanks again for your inputs.

Linus