[amayausers.com] Re: Beanie Stripes

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 17:54:00 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/318.html#000002

Ok, I am doing a skull cap Sanmar number CP93 oxford/black with fast frames.  I
used a iron on no show mesh on the back to stabilize it lined up the bottom of
the cap with a straight line on the frame so there is no distortion just the
sag in the line of the hat...if that makes sense!

Thinking out load here but let me know if you think I am off as this the first
cap I have done and first real digitizing job as well.  If I slightly angle the
last letters of the first word and slightly angle the first letters of the
second word this should give me a uniformed look, correct?

Thanks for your help!