[amayausers.com] Re: Beanie Stripes

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 17:33:52 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/318.html#000001

A skull cap is the 'biker' or 'welder' type of cloth cap-a beanie is the knit
pullover 'ski' cap. Which one are you using?
On the beanies-chances are when you hoop the hat (I use the speedframe clamp)
it is stretching out and the line ends up 'curved' because the rest of the area
isn't stretching the same. Look at the ribs on the material before you tighten
the clamp arm-and 'pull' the  sides out to make the ribs straight by looking at
the sides of the clamp frame. That will help line up your logo. Otherwise, yes,
if you can adjust the logo do it.
I learned way back on decaling and printing ball caps-the worst logos to do are
the ones with straight horizontal lines-because any 'tilt' to the image show up
dramatically.