[amayausers] Re: Ban Anand

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 08:54:54 -0700

I think this subject is pretty much done now so the list can go on as
normal.  No one is getting banned at this time.  Lets all get over this and
move on.  Hopefully Anand's problems will be resolved one way or another in
a timely manner and he can move on with production.

Lets keep this list positive to help each other.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957