[amayausers] Re: Backpacks

  • From: "image embriodery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 16:33:22 -0400

Thank you so much Cheryl!

This style backpack is triangle shaped. The zipper runs from bottom left to
upper right. The flap with the zipper is 5 1/2 inches wide. The customer wants
2 1/2 inch letters embroidered. I was thinking edge walk, but double zigzag is
probably better.
I don't think hooping it will be a problem. I hope not anyway!

LuAnn