[amayausers.com] Re: Backing for Knitted Winter Hats

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 15:35:21 UT

This message was posted by GF on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/618.html#000006

When following these hooping instructions, I experienced numerous thread
breads. The design is fine because I've done it hundreds of time previously.
I'm using a FastFrame with sticky back (the good kind), and have my auto lower
limit to 15 (which is where is seems to hover). Any suggestions for what else I
may check? This is problematic only in this type of hoop setup. Machine sews
everything else fine. The thread just seems to pull out from the needle giving
me a thread break. Thread is not shredding or anything to that effect. Can't
seem to get the tension settings right. Tried standard and the same thing
happens. Better in auto...