[amayausers.com] Re: Back of Karate Uniform Embroidery Question...

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 20:06:06 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/775.html#000003

Mary,
Understanding that there are many different martial art groups and clubs around
the nation, my personal experience with many of these groups is that a great
number of them have very strict guidelines as to where embroidery or patches
are to be located on their uniforms (also what size, font, etc...).  I mean
they can get down right crazy but they want everyone on the floor to match to
the "T".
Just be sure you are consulting with the powers that be (Instructor or Coach)
with all that you do for them.
I would hate to see you do a great deal of work and them to tell you it's
unacceptable.
Sincerely,
Ed Orantes