[amayausers.com] Re: Auto digitize

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 20:08:53 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/339.html#000001

My advise is to not even attempt to auto digitize a company logo.  You will
probably never be satisfied with it and your customer will definitely not be
satisfied.  Scanning gives lousy graphics!  So, what to do?

Scan and then manually digitize.  Better yet, get a Vlox or some other big and
very good graphic from your customer.  Logos are touchy things.  Companies want
their logo to be perfect.  Jpg in, perfect out  - I don't think so!

Juli in Kona