[amayausers] Re: Athletic Fill #2 Code Sheet needed

  • From: "Lee or Terri Hoover" <lhoover2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:51:30 -0500

I was wondering that myself.

When I had version 5.07 installed I had printed off the Melco alphabets that
I have.  The paper copy I have is different than the current on-line
version.  The "data" information is the same for both the print and on-line,
the actual alphabet displayed is what is different.  In the print version,
it looks like a fill with a border, in the on-line it looks like a satin.
Plus the font style is different, print - it is plain, not tails/caps on the
letters, numbers are shown filled or just the border, the only special
characters are .,  Font on-line has the tails/caps to the letters and
several special characters.

Terri

  _____