[amayausers] Re: Asics supplier needed

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 03:01:25 UT

This message was posted by Steve I on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/150.html#000001

Luann,

Good luck with that one. If you want to buy name brands like Wilson, Nike,
Ridell, Spalding, Majestic you will need a sports store. They don't want
anything to do with "embroidery people".  We had the same problem, no one would
sell us name brand goods.  You may not want to go this far but if you get a
business license with a "sports" name it opens some doors.