[amayausers.com] Re: Are you eating profits to get orders?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 05:32:58 UT

This message was posted by Wishes on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/88.html#000003

We ran into a business owner who allowed her employees to vote each year on who
they wanted and didn't want as customers.  If they were too picky, annoying or
complainers they would vote them off the rolls.  That may not be easy at the
present time, but you have to consider how much the headache is worth.  If I
can I try to show the customer the time it takes to hoop or why I can't put a 4
inch design on a cap.  Once they see it they aren't as annoying.  If they don't
like the price or our service they can go someplace else.  We have to make the
project work for us.
Margaret