[amayausers.com] Re: Are you eating profits to get orders?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 23:26:41 UT

This message was posted by Lois on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/88.html#000001

I won't cut my prices to what someone will tell me that they will pay.  I tell
them my rates and give them reasons why they should purchase from me - quality
service, good turn around time, satisfaction...You can't do a job and lose
money.  If someone is basically "giving away" their service, their customer
service is probably not good.  Just let the customer know that you provide
quality.  If that's not good enough for them, then they will find out later.  I
had someone want a lower price and ended up coming back to me because they were
disappointed.
Lois