[amayausers.com] Re: Anyone in the Baltimore Area?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 20:31:05 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/950.html

Have a customer who wants a couple shirts and a leather jacket sewn and needs
it by the weekend.  My wife had test sewn the design when he made it seem like
it was going to be just a couple shirts but then dropped the leather jacket
bombshell (which we don't have time to mess with this week) and apparently it
sews out well.

Anyway, there is business to be had - and I have the design I can forward to
you if you are interested.

Just drop me a private message here on the board.