[amayausers] Re: Anybody running 2 dongles??

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 00:48:30 UT

This message was posted by Shirtman on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/136.html

We have 2 dongles and four machines.  We upgraded OS early this year and with
that upgrade we started getting communication errors to the machines.  Just out
of the blue we would loose a machine on the network.  Melco let us try a single
dongle with Flexi+ and have not had any problems since. Is anybody else running
more than one dongle?

They want us to pay for the upgrade.  We only need the flexibility of the two
dongles but they can't figure out what causes the communication errors.  Thet
keep saying they are supporting multi dongles but how many of us are out there.
Probably not many of us out there...

David
Vector Shirts
Hamlet, NC