[amayausers.com] Re: Any ideas for a two machine shop setup?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 17:59:18 UT

This message was posted by ruester on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1095.html#000005

Roland,

Julie had a post on 10/05/09 about wholesale pricing that you responded to with
excellent information and "I have links to prices that 'commercial embroidery'
shops with large number of 'heads' and what they charge...don't give away your
time!"

Demz da links,I guess.

Do I need a 9 x 11' room, or can I go smaller with the pegboard idea?