[amayausers] Re: Any experience with EmbroidMe?

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve20832@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 09:17:35 -0400

There are a couple Embroidme's within 10 miles of me but I don't worry about
them. I have walked by thier shops and see them doing nothing inside. There
have also been a lot of those for sale...seems people buy them, then sell
them mainly due to thier franchise fees are going to the company and not
towards advertising so the person who buys the franchise spends $150k and
gets nothing back from the company. I could start up the same shop at a
fraction of the cost. Like a lot of people who buy franchises, they buy for
the name or attempt to get into a business they know nothing about with the
salesperson telling them they can make $250,000/year with an emboidery
machine. LIES!!!
I wouldn't worry about it, more than likely then will sell the business to
some other sucker or go out of a business and you can buy all the excess
inventory they have on display.
FYI - There are a bunch of them for sale now.

Steve

From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amayausers] Any experience with EmbroidMe?
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 21:17:49 -0600

Have any of you researched EmbroidMe?  We have a new competitor coming to
town so was wanting to know about this franchise...internet shows very
little.
Sharon