[amayausers] Re: Any experience with EmbroidMe?

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 23:44:05 -0600

Thanks Brad,
I think this poor elderly gentleman is going down that rosey path--he has
had only 2 weeks of training at their company.  He came in today to
introduce himself and tell us he was coming to town. Apparently his son has
the Gold's Gym franchises and he will get their shirt orders as long as he
gives them to Gold's for $3.00 each---and, that includes the shirts!  Boy,
doesn't everybody wish they had him for a son!!! I think this was
screenprinting however---still wouldn't get my business!
Thanks,
Sharon