[amayausers] Re: And now... what I need to get started?

  • From: "Jack Fuller" <jack@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 08:54:04 -0700

Eduardo
May I suggest you stay with Melco and go to MelcoMart for your supplies.
They are familiar with the AMAYA and what works well and what doesn't. Other
suppliers who sell and service brands other than AMAYA may not have the same
insights and experiences Melco has. This may be especially relavant when you
consider they are the sole source of software updates. Also, the AMAYA was
setup to use Organ brand needles. If you support Melco they are more likely
to be around when you need them for machine problems and support. It is a
"Dance with the girl what brung ya..." thing.
Jack Fuller