[amayausers.com] Re: Americana Denver Closed

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 12:14:26 UT

If it wasn't for my mortgage being under $900 left to pay...I'd be looking for
a job somewhere!
I've seen all my major 'big' client orders come to a grinding
halt-screenprinting, ad specialties, signs, engraving...but fortunately an
increase of small walk-in type of jobs, and a lot of small businesses (mom and
pop type) that are desperate for business going for a new banner or a couple of
shirts to dress up their business a little.
It's annoying-dealing with 6 or 8 small orders a day instead of 1 or 2 big
ones-but my bills get paid-I just do a lot more running around and multi
So my advice to everyone teetering on the edge...hang in there-walk instead of
drive, consolidate driving to one 'errand run' a day, and smile at the walk in
small orders...it will keep you going!
And, don't let larger companies get 'open credit'...the ones that ask for it
are the ones in trouble!