[amayausers.com] Re: AmayaUsers Donation Link Now Live

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 17:39:41 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/81.html#000014

Do you know how long it took me just to find the Home Page?  Even THAT took
some hunting around...LOL...so if Tom could put the 'button' in the same column
as the category list, we could all find it no matter where it really is!
I sent in $20....which is a fraction of the value of what I've learned or
picked up off this board. Well worth the bargain at twice the price!
Now, if he would add a 'button' to donate 'beer credits' at his favorite
tavern...I'd bet he would rack up a few brewski's fast!