[amayausers] Re: AmayaOS updates

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:16:42 -0400

Well, .029 is very new so it is possible it was overlooked or hasn't made it
into the default kit that goes out.  Glad you got the update though.  It was
only a few weeks ago that they were putting a new motherboard into units, so
it's possible that those units may not be shipped for a while.  Both the new
and the last board have the same end user functionality. :)

Enjoy your XT's - Loved working with one while I was in Denver!

John