[amayausers] Re: AmayaOS updates

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 21:03:58 -0400

Actually, "AMAYA OS levels are suitable for all AMAYA's made" is not quite
true.  The Amaya XT's require a minimum version of the OS.  XT's shipping
with the new motherboard require another version (I believe it's the most
recent...7.00.029).

We have posted that information on the amayausers.com website (upper right
corner) and also try to post version update numbers as they come out as
well.

Also, the 6 month rule isn't quite accurate either.  Call Melco, give them
your OS version and they can tell you if you are eligible for an upgrade.

It is definitely true though that the older machines benefit from the
improvements to the OS :)

John