[amayausers] Re: Amaya still not loading/working properly!

  • From: "HK Acree" <hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:02:12 -0700

roland,
Lets not get into the MAC/PC issue again. Go to Control Panel, find the Remove Programs icon. When it comes up it will list all programs, find AMAYA OS, select add/remove, it will ask if you want to remove it, say yes. Nothing is going away except AMAYA OS. Then put the AMAYA OS disc in your CD drive and reinstall it.

Herb
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "HK Acree" <hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:02:18 -0700
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Roland,
Did you uninstall Amaya OS and reinstall?

Herb