[amayausers] Re: Amaya still not loading/working properly!

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:15:38 -0400

No, we hadn't done that yet....don't know how to do it...I'm a Mac man not a
PC geek....and didn't want to lose any info on files, etc. by doing
something wrong!
Sue is trying to fire it all up again from 'off' to see what happens.
Thought maybe running Defrag would help clean it out when we saw how slow
even Designshop was opening...
Friday we got it running, but could only load designs from Designshop to
Amaya, could not open any design in Amaya, EVEN the design that had been
SAVED in Amaya the day before.
Roland