[amayausers] Re: Amaya setup

  • From: "Jack Fuller" <eta@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:22:14 -0700

Use the Fabric Adjust. It makes automatic adjustments to compensate for
fabric, letter size etc.  You can increase the density a bit too depending
on the typeface/alphabet and backing. Also, never adjust your fabric once it
is hooped. Be sure to hoop the backing tightly but the fabric should not be
stretched. I also had many breaks when running at the slower speeds until
another list member clued me in. You might try just a very light application
of adhesive (a very short squirt) to be certain the fabric and backing are
working together. Use the Melco Alphabet file for settings. If you don't
have it, Melso Training will give you one. Closely follow the
recommendations for letter size. This should help. It helped me.