[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya pajamas...

  • From: "Tara Childs" <impressingpromo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:23:35 -0700

So how do I find my tech?  I would love to sell one of my machines.

  _____

From: signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers.com] Amaya pajamas...
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 13:36:40 -0400

I'm not placing this on the amaya board-okay? LOL

I'm tired of cleaning off the big red-accumulates too much

dust fast (and it's still for sale if anyone is interested, with

designshop pro + and multi head dongle)

anyways, I'm going to order some 'round table' drape covers to fit

it-3' diameter and long sides should do the trick.

I only need 1, but there is a price break at 6 pieces.

I'm not going to make a profit-just have them shipped here and

resend to anyone that wants one.

It's a polypoplin, machine washable-and if interested, I can heatseal

your company logo or nickname for your machine on it...LOL

I had some made up for my digital printer, plotter, and laminator and

forgot the amaya.

So if anyone is interested, email me DIRECT and I'll get the price.

Takes about 2 weeks to get them and will keep the machine clean and

uncluttered.

Roland

Sunrise Graphics

116 Main St

Claremont, NH 03743

603-543-1324

NO PC or WORD files accepted!

Anything with .doc, .wvm, .txt, is automatically deleted. We have NO ability
to view, read, or process any files from any Windows or PC based programs.

Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc. but not
for graphics.

Photoshop (v.6) for images to be digitally printed.  ANY sign and logo work
must be supplied in Vector lineart (macromedia Freehand) without any
compression or .eps.

signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____

Can you find the hidden words?  Take a break and play Seekadoo! Play now!
<http://club.live.com/seekadoo.aspx?icid=seek_wlmailtextlink>