[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya pajamas

  • From: Tom D'Auria <lastczar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 05:43:36 -0700 (PDT)

Roland - got the "pajamas" on Friday.  thanks for handling this for all of us.
My two machines will be cozy this winter in their new jammies.  Let us know
what other brainstorms you get for purchases.  Maybe we can get better pricing
on certain thiings through co-operative buying.

  thanks again
  Tom Dauria
  Mr. Sew & Sew

"Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Yup....she sent it out last week on Oct. 11th  so you may see it today!

  Roland

  Sunrise Graphics
  116 Main St
  Claremont, NH 03743
  603-543-1324
  NO PC or WORD files accepted!
  Anything with .doc, .wvm, .txt, is automatically deleted. We have NO ability
to view, read, or process any files from any Windows or PC based programs.
  Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc. but not
for graphics.
  Photoshop (v.6) for images to be digitally printed.  ANY sign and logo work
must be supplied in Vector lineart (macromedia Freehand) without any
compression or .eps.
  signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    On Oct 12, 2007, at 5:48 PM, Wendy Phillips wrote:

    Hello:

  I have already paid Sue via credit card.  Has mine shipped yet?

  Thank you,
Wendy Phillips
PPF Designs
  317-919-4182