[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya has stopped working

  • From: "Studio 187 LLC" <InsideStudio187@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Amaya Users" <AmayaUsers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 14:49:17 -0400

I KNOW THIS ISN'T POSTED TO THE WEBSITE THREAD, BUT NO "REPLY HERE... BLAH
BLAH" WAS INDICATED, AND I COULDN'T FIND THIS TOPIC ON THE WEBSITE EITHER,
SO I'M RESPONDING THIS WAY IN THE HOPES MARGARETT IS ON YOUR LIST AND WILL
RECEIVE MY REPLY. IF NOT, OH WELL . . .

Hi Margarett,

I had this problem when I got my Amaya's also. Hit the E-Stop button and
twist to the right. It should restart up again. This seems to be a common
question with a common resolution. Hope this helps.

GF