[amayausers] Re: Amaya for Sale- Must Sell

  • From: "Lee & Barbara Ott" <digitalstitchz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 11:00:50 -0700

Allan,

Have attempted to reach you by phone for the last three days. I have left msgs. Please call me for arrangements for payment (cashier check) for the Amaya and directions to your location to pick up machine. My plan would be to come down over a weekend.

Lee
Digital Stitchz
Fairfield, CA

From: "Allan James G. Rubio" <ajgrubio@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers] Re: Amaya for Sale- Must Sell
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 10:37:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Greg. I have the 2004 version of design shop pro + with the 2/2005 update. I have some interest in the machine only. I can sell the software separate.

Thanks Greg,

allan

877.300.9332

Big Bear Threads Sales <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Allan,
What software do you have and would you be willing to sell software separate.
-Greg