[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya for Sale

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 23:04:55 UT

This message was posted by Trish on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/150.html

For Sale - Amaya Embroidery Machine with cart & Design Shop Pro Plus software.
Machine was hardly used and is in excellent condition. Machine comes with
training material and CD's. Additional accessories include 2-12cm round hoops,
2-15cm round hoops, 2-18cm round hoops,2-21cm round hoops, 2-30cm x 44cm
rectangle wood hoops, 2 43cm x 43cm tubular wood hoops f1-Set of 7 fast frames,
2 WACF cap frames with mounting hardware, Dakota Collectibles Treasure Chest
software with 5000 designs. Along with this goes all thread, backing and
anything else I might have that goes along with embroidery. I have joined in a
family business shortly after buying this machine & haven?t had the time to use
it.
For more details please email me @ camp151@xxxxxxxxxxx