[amayausers] Re: Amaya error messages...Debbie in Indiana

  • From: "r.rinehartsr" <drader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 21:03:24 -0500

Well, I think the error messages may have been a result of the way I had my
shirt hooped up, since I put on the small hoop and it stitched up a tiny design
with no problems.   Earlier, when I was getting the error messages, I had
hooped a placket button down shirt on the 11x14 hoop.  Since I was putting the
design down the left side of the shirt, which was buttoned up, except for the
top button, the neck was slightly to the right of the hoop.  What I think
happened is the neck and collar of the shirt pulled on the x axis as the hoop
tried to move.  During the trace step, I noticed a clunking sound whenever the
red lazer beam got to the bottom of the hoop.  So, I may pull out the little
bit of thread that has already stitched on the shirt and try to put the shirt
in there unbuttoned.  I just don't know how I will keep it in their tight
enough since it only extends across 3/4 of the hoop.  Maybe I could rotate the
design and have the length of the shirt down the width of the hoop.  Does that
make any sense???   THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE!!!   Debbie in Indiana