[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya & Non-Melco digitzing software; is it poss...

  • From: Duseberg@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 15:33:36 EDT

Pascale,
I am new to Amaya but have owned Melco machines for 15 years.  After
following this whole conversation I am strongly encouraging you to go to Amaya
training.  Some of your questions make me shiver!  Just my  2-cents.  Good
luck and enjoy creating embroidery!
Darlene

In a message dated 5/5/2009 1:36:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

This  message was posted by Pascale on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
VIA  EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/680.html#000009

I  didn't know the tray could be removed, but glad to hear from your
experience  that it has not hindered your embroidery.  Thanks again!   Pascale

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322931x1201367171/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd
=May5509AvgfooterNO115)