[amayausers] Re: Amaya XT 2006 for sale

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 18:49:58 UT

This message was posted by THREADS on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/40.html#000003

Hi Heather,

Thanks for getting back to me. Being that I recently bought 2 machines, the
price I can get a 3rd and 4th machine is only $8,000 each. (I don't need
software)

So I guess I'm not the ideal person for you to sell your machine to.
Being that I can get a new machine for that price, I would not pay more than
$5,000.00 for a used one....a good used one!

You should have no problem getting $10,000 for your package, you have to get
somebody just looking to break into Embroidery. Just be patient and advertise
in the Business Opportunity section of your local Newspaper. The Amaya XT is a
good machine.

If for some reason you can't unload it, and $5,000 sounds better than keeping
it, then contact me. I would see if I can have a local Melco Tech give it an
exam before I come down to pick it up. I am in New Jersey...but would rather
pick it up than have it shipped.

Thanks...and I hope you get your price for it!

Mike Corforte
Toucan Embroidery