[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya TBS upgrade kit

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 16:44:49 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/672.html#000002

I did the Thread Break Sensor kit a few years ago on both my original big reds.
 I think the advantage is better actifeed sensing.  It was a pretty easy swap
out and took about 10 minutes or so per machine.  Overall, I'd say it was worth
the upgrade and the machines seem to sew more accurately - however, if you
aren't having a problem with actifeed and you like the way your machine sews....