[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya Specific Digitizing

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 21:26:42 UT

This message was posted by djames on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/714.html#000002

Also, your digitizer really would have no idea as to what machine settings you
would want to use.  Like the Amaya, not all users are created equal.
I may sew at a slower speed, use manual feed rather than auto, use more or less
backing, prefer my colors on different needles etc.  Remember that you can save
a design in OS once you have loaded it to the machine. It will save all of the
preferences that you have set in place and be good to go the next time you need
it.