[amayausers] Re: Amaya Smoke

  • From: Mike Garber <agraphic2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 12:35:25 -0700

Thanks for all the input so far:
I don't think I got oil on anything but the needle rods (one drop on
each one).
The amount of smoke than came out of the machine seemed like more than a
control board would produce.

I will not turn the machine on again and the first thing I did was call
Tech Support...closed today.

Thanks everyone.
I'll let you know what burned up....freaked me out.