[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya OS dropping offline?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 23:18:33 UT

This message was posted by turtle on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/957.html#000006

I use headphone AM/FM industrial earmuffs with a transmitter that picks up the
computer speaker through the headphone radio. They muff the sound so well that
I can barely hear the machines running, so I rely on the speech notification to
tell me when there's a thread break, bobbin out or design complete. It also
picks up the email notification chime or any sound that would normally come
through the computer speakers. It's really nice not to have to hear the sound
of machine all day and it keeps me from getting major headaches.

But back to the original post subject...I would like to know if the OS has
dropped off line on any more of you and if so why and what can be done about it.