[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya OS Not running

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:34:01 -0700

Without knowing what any of the pop-up messages are, we have no idea of which
direction to send you. it could be OS related or something computer related or
even a virus?

We need a little more info to be helpful, and I'll bet it will be the first
thing tech support will ask also.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches

1-888-435-0176
541-471-1504 Fax 541-471-0427

420 SW H Street, Grants Pass, OR 97526-2532

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bodycoverdesign.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wolf Embroidery" <Wolfemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>