[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya Malfunction

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 16:41:12 UT

This message was posted by SYE on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/469.html

Hello, my name is Mark and I am new to this forum. I have two Amaya's and am
having trouble with one right now. It happened the first time a couple weeks
ago. In the middle of a design the lights shut off for a split second and when
they came back on the hoop arms flew backward and the needle crashed into the
front of the hoop and broke. It seemed like there was a power loss but just to
this machine and then once it came back up it had no idea what it was supposed
to be doing. The computer showed the icon loadeing RSA and CSA  just like it
does when you first power it up. Melco sent me out the most updated software
and I installed it. It happened again with just a name drop last night. Same
deal. Any ideas? Only one of the Amaya's is doing this. They are connected via
a router to my computer. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You.