[amayausers] Re: Amaya - Mac users- TEST UPDATE

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 23:51:44 -0400

:) As a G4 notebook owner, I know the power of macs.  Love em.

On the other hand, I have a couple dual processor Windows XP machines, and
when I am doing graphic work in photoshop/illustrator, it really is a help.

- - - - - - - -

John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

I:  <http://www.levelbest.com/> www.levelbest.com
P: 301.591.2481 / 888.229.1779
F: 501-631-4544

active website design . web hosting . content driven websites

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
 <mailto:john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of
this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.

  _____

From: John Yaglenski <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 9:03 pm

> See, now that rocks. 2 processors doesn't hurt either.
>
> Just wanted folks to know that with the G4 Notebook's (which are
> all still
> G4 - No G5 notebooks yet) that they will definately want a gig or
> a gig and
> a half of ram to run virtual pc well.... :)
>
> JOHN
>

> _____

JPEG image