[amayausers] Re: Amaya - Mac users

  • From: Ram Printing and Promotions Inc <ramprinting@xxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 09:33:44 -0600

Jeff,

I have just ordered 2 more machines bringing the total to 5.  I will have 4 at a remote location from the other one and there is a mac there.  I am going to try the usb dongle for Design Shop on my mac g5 running virtual pc.  Currently I am running Melco Letera seamlessly on the virtual pc side of my mac.  Letera does not use any security measures such as a dongle though.  Since a mac does not come with a serial port anymore I will have to use the USB version of the dongle.

I will keep you posted on how the testing goes. I have high hopes as for about 7 months I have been running graphics software that is soley IBM on my mac seamlessly.

I should start testing next week sometime and I'll let you know from there.

If the testing goes well it may be a new avenue that Melco can persue and confirm the testing for theirselves.  If it works well then maybe I should be on the Melco payroll ....he he

Dana @
Ram Printing & Promotions Inc.
(780) 875-5073
www.ramprinting.net