[amayausers] Re: Amaya Demos

  • From: "Cheryl Rotter" <tsiemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 12:54:07 -0700

Dorothy,
After purchasing our 4 Amayas for our shop last December, we are
ordering 4 new ones for delivery this December. I will be getting the
new sleeker machines. I may need to put on roller skates to keep up with
8 Amayas by myself :-). Our sales rep says caps are sewing at 1200 on
these new machines due to a new cap frame. Yah hoo!!.  If you ever want
to come and play with my new ones before taking the plunge, you could
drive on over to Carson City.

Cheryl Rotter
Team Sports Ink
5111 Grumann Dr. Ste #1B