[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya Cruise

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 15:29:34 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/219/3.html#000032

Here is an update on the cruise to this point:

We are looking at Carnival Feb. 09 at this point as alot of the meeting space
is already gone for 08 :-(.  We wanted to keep the price as low as possible and
they have the best meeting space afloat right now so Carnival it is...

So look for upcoming information on deposits, itinerary, payment plans and even
the meetings we will be having onboard....

If you know of someone that might be willing to do a training session onboard
please let me know so we can get those arranged.

We are also working with companies to offer discounts and prizes for the
sailing....

This will be alot of fun for everyone!

Any questions please email me...