[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya Cruise

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 22:33:54 UT

This message was posted by Impressions Embroidered Apparel on AmayaUsers.com.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/219.html#000005

Hey,

We just booked Costa Cruise Lines-Costa Mediterranea out of Ft Laud. FL. for 7
days at $550 a person and Kids Free.  We are going March 29th 2008.

Port Everglades, San Juan/Puerto Rico, Saint Thomas, Casa de Campo,
Bahamas/Grand Turk, Port Everglades

If anyone else decides to jump on this deal let us know and we can meet up on
the ship.

John, if you have better rates than Yahoo travel or direct from Costa, let me
know, we book a cruise or two a year.

Thanks,
Steve