[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya 06 Must Sell!!!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 16:52:50 UT

This message was posted by nfrady on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/140.html

have an 2006 Amaya Xt for sale with Design Shop Pro Plus. I have 8 different
size hoops. The an enitre arc thread collection as well as some madeira. I have
close to if not 400 spools of thread (the smaller ones) I also have the hat
frame, the hat driver, needles, bobbins. Tear away backing, precut backing,
roll of backing, backing for caps...tons of backing.

Solvy and even some misc fabric for practicing sewing on. I even have a handful
of the material needed for appliques but never learned how to use them. Also
have the new slim line attachement with a few different attachments for that
these have only been used once or twice. I think one is even still in the
original packaging, if you have looked at this it is expensive but so handy to
have. In Addition we have the hoopmaster hooping system as well as a folder.

Included is a brand new HP computer that I bought specifically for this machine
back in May 2008. A Lexmark all in one printer fax copier..again bought back in
May. Even a heat press becuase we did heat transfers. The designs Shop training
cd, the Amaya training cd. Some after market digitizing traing cds. Thousands
of Dakota Collectable images with the catalog.

Everything you would need to start a business. I hope I have listed everything,
if you have any questions please ask. There is tons of stuff!! This machine has
very low stitches or hours on it. Another business told us that what we had on
ours they put on theirs in a week.

I am in Indianapolis. Asking Price $14,500 OR BEST OFFER...price is neg!!

Please email me at fradysdesigns@xxxxxxxxx
Thanks,
Natasha