[amayausers.com] Re: Alert that Bobbin almost out of thread

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 20:12:28 UT

This message was posted by mary o on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/935.html#000011

The problem with the bobbin timer is that it is based on the number of stitches
.  Sometimes you have longer stitches and sometime smaller stitches, so it is
not at all accurate.  On mine the default is 25,000 stitches and it always pops
up way before I am ready for a bobbin change.  I know you can change the number
of stitches, but it is just a guestimate.