[amayausers] Re: Alaska Pictures

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 15:24:47 -0700

Yeah, going early is the way to go.  We took a bus from Medford to Seattle
(about 8 hours) so we just let at 5 am Saturday and were on the ship by 2.
Lucky we didn't break down on the way there (broke down about 40 miles from
home coming  back cause it was 105 degrees that day).  As far as the flight
goes its $100 for each of us which is a steal cause you can't fly out of
Medford to anywhere for under $250.

I am sure you will have an aewsome time and I will be jealous that I can't
make it.  Mabe later in the year next year I can squeeze in another cruise.
I really enjoyed this last one :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx