[amayausers] Re: Alaska Pictures

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve20832@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 17:06:26 -0400

That sounds like the Caribbean Princess which is the same ship I am going
on. I'll be sure to let you what you missed ;)
My parents work for Princess now that they are semi-retired so I can get the
employee rates as long as they are on the same cruise. I have a balcony
cabin at a very good price. I am lucky enough to have 3 airports within 45
minutes drive and Southwest has about half of BWI so I can get a non-stop
flight and low prices just about anywhere. It's too bad Indendence Air went
bankrupt, I used to fly to Florida for $49 each way. I usually fly down the
day before so I'm not jet-lagged the fist day on the ship. I don't have to
pay for a hotel or rental car so it works out good for me. The people next
to us at dinner on our last cruise got up at 3:00am to make thier 5:40am
flight from Canada. I thought they were going to pass out before they ate
the food they were so tired.

Steve

From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amayausers] Re: Alaska Pictures
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 10:44:26 -0700

That sounds like fun.  The people that took me on this last one are planning
one in Feb that goes to St Martin, St. Thomas, & Pincess Key Islands.  As
much as I would like to go I don't think I will make it.  Even though the
cruises don't cost me anything the $$$ you spend while on the cruise adds up
:)

I am going to go to Porta Vallarta Mexico in October for a few days.  My
friend works for the airline so he got us some free tickets and one of my
customers is a time share company so I am working on getting a free hotel so
would only cost for food and fun.  I never been to Mexico so I am pretty
excited :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx