[amayausers] Re: Airwaves transfer instructions?

  • From: "Veena Viswanath" <irisembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 22:04:28 -0800

Ron,

  Thanks for the information.  This was very helpful.  I tried some of them
before at 350 for 5-6 seconds and it did not transfer completely.  Most of
it peeled back.  I tried one where I did it twice since the transfer was not
coming out completely, and it screwed up too.  I was trying to check it out
since these were samples I got at the show.

Best Regards,
Veena Viswanath

Iris Embroidery
www.IrisEmbroidery.com